> None other than Mr. Oswald. That would
> have been in the early/mid 80s. I *thought* he had some involvement in
> Palais Schaumberg (the band Holger started with Thomas Fehlmann) which
> spuutered out in the mid-80s, but I can't prove it

Yep they sure where both a members of the German band Palais Schaumburg.
Palais Schaumburg was one of the important band eighties' in underground scene
called the 'Neue Welle' (new wave). They played a kind of weiry funky dancable
new wave music and sang in german which sounded pretty extraordinary.

Later they made one record with the producer of Depeche Mode/Wire (Gareth
Jones?) which was imho a little bit disappointed.

They must be in their fourties now :-) and still doing fine.

greetings
Pieter (forty too :-)
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tv-99-ad.com