Hi all

Firstly, really sad to hear of a fellow 313 list member¹s passing, so my
thoughts are with Nick¹s friends and family at this time.

This brings me to a question I¹ve been meaning to ask for ages, so I¹m sorry
if the timing is a bit Œoff¹. I remember about 10 years or maybe more back,
I used to chat to a guy named Nick on 313. He was from the UK, and also went
by the name DJ Pacific at one time. Not sure if this is the same Nick?

Can anybody advise?

Once again, really sad to hear this news.

Nath