I respect BMG either way for realizing that Napster and other file sharing
technologies are going to stick around (legal or not) and working to find a
way to incorporate it into a business model.  I think if all the major
labels would see this like BMG, and worked together to create a subscription
service, it would be worth it to still be a member for most of the
mainstream music community.  Even if the service was $20 a month, it would
still be worth it for most people, considering the amount of music that
would be available, and would serve the artists and napster well.

That said, I would equally hate to see the Napster model drown in corporate
poo poo.

I guess I'm hoping it's determined that listers have a right to file
sharing; that way Napster can decide what's best for the service.

GYS
set.go.recordings
www.mp3.com/gys