I hear there's a little road trip coming up for some of us, so I thought
I'd make something to pair it up with. Check out the new FS release (FS005)
I finally got around to finishing and enjoy...

- Luis

http://luisgabrielaguilera.bandcamp.com/

--

   - GABRIEL'S
FIRE<http://www.amazon.com/Gabriels-Fire-Luis-Gabriel-Aguilera/dp/0226010678>

"Wisdom is not obtained with the discovery of self-indulgent delectation at
the turn of each page. Wisdom is obtained when one is willing to endure
with humor and compassion a slight bruising of the ego, moving ahead by
correcting whatever faulty notions and formulas to life have been
accumulated over time, remembering and recognizing what has been good all
along. Otherwise, the beast within remains the same. And what a bore that
is."

~ Luis Gabriel Aguilera