Btw, you can download the mix from Official.fm now

http://official.fm/tracks/366479

Ronny

Hey guys,

i've got a new mix/podcast/cloudcast/whateva up on Mixcloud. Thx to Joe Marougi for sharpening my senses about House again two years ago with his mix and to my buddy Kink for putting me into the mood. It's not 100% 313-related but i hope you don't mind.

http://www.mixcloud.com/RonnyPries/traktorized-april-2012-its-house/

(should be up for grabs on official.fm asap - i'll let you know)

Tracklist including a few not so usual suspects:

01 T. Trax - Project Piano - Clone Jack For Daze Series
02 David K - 73 Tomtom Avenue (Jimpster Remix) - Tsuba
03 Idealist - Defective unit III - Broque
04 Jose M & Tacoman - Friday (Denn Ishu Bunker Dub)    - Inmotion Music
05 Tazz - Captain Groove & The Oscillators - Tsuba
06 Oliver $ - Granulated Soul - Made For The Night
07 Marc Romboy & KINK - Don't Shake My Tree - Ovum Recordings
08 Marc Romboy & KINK - No Sports - Ovum Recordings
09 Steve Bug - Bride and Bridegroom (Stereo Jack's Magic Is Magic Remix) - Raw Elements
10 Paperclip People - 4 My Peepz (Dubfire Rework) - Planet E
11 Trevino - Derelict - Naked Lunch
12 Intruder - Amame (Luke Solomon's Dubstrumental) - Defected
13 Laid Back - Ride The White Horse - CBS
14 Nick Harris - Bang The Box - NRK
15 DJ Pierre - Jack Da Groove (Angel Alanis Remix) - BNR Trax
16 Gingy Bordello - Body Acid (KiNKs On Acid Remix)    - Twin Turbo
17 DJ Q - Superclique - NRK
18 Rafael Kakudo - Work - Made For The Night
19 Moodyman - I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits - KDJ
20 Hustlers Convention - Get yourself together - Stress Records
21 Redshape - Goom (Bonus Beatz) - Running Back
22 Martyn - Masks - Brainfeeder
23 The Todd Terry Project - The Circus - Fresh Records
24 Terranova feat. Tomas Hoffding - Question Mark (Kink Remix) - Kompakt

Enjoy and thanks for all the inspiration and music hints around here!
Ronny