It's been a party out on Belle Isle for many years.  The Backpacking for
Success does a lot of great things for kids in the city.  Judy Shelton runs the
show.  The entry fee is backpack filled with school supplies or a tax
deductible donation.

Lineup //
Derrick May
Eddie Fowlkes
Galaxy 2 Galaxy
Jeff Mills
Juan Atkins
Mike Banks
Terrence Parker
Timeline
John Collins
T.Linder
DJ Seoul
Stacey "Hot Waxx" Hale
Jenny LaFemme
Sporeprint
Kero & Annie Hall
Al Ester
Christa Schrupp
DJ Tone
DJ Chyll
FIT

https://www.facebook.com/events/272793276130160/

That being said, the lineup for this event is solid.  We are all volunteering
out time and efforts for a great cause.  Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

If you would like to volunteer some time that weekend, let me know.  I working
on recruiting around 100 volunteers for the event.

-Angie Linder
http://www.detroittechnomilitia.com
Sent from my iPhone