I ain't making any promises, but you can probably scope out enough of the two alternate label's output on discogs/youtube to get a notion of what they're about. I suspect they're there for a reason, as the 100% Pure main output these days seems to be more in the realm of "DJ bullets" (exquisitely designed for that purpose, may I add - as ham-fisted as I am on the decks, I had no big problems string tracks together for the latter part of this special, despite a profound sleep deficit). This no doubt helps to finance other efforts. The label seems to be better organized from a business sense than the first time around, probably from bitter experience. The first effort seemed to be much more precariously financed - it's all about cash flow.

Aidan O'Doherty wrote:
yeah, watched a promotional video for the slom re-release - very
pleased. thanks for the heads up on remote area/area remote - never
heard of those. will check.