agreed. you'll never learn unless you educate and listen yourself.

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Re: [[313] Top Ten Techno Tracks ???]
Date: 1 Nov 00 14:13:31 EST

Why not goto a record store,plan on spendin an afternon;Listen to
everything you feel like .Then buy the records YOU feel are the top 10

"McCartha, Merrick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would like to resume my techno record collection.  What are the top ten
techno records in Detroit?.....(According to DJs)

MORPHEUS:       It's that feeling you have had all your life.  That feeling
that something was wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's
there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad...
......But what is       it?

-- The Matrix

Merrick McCartha
Design Engineer