Got the CD -- some very nice work from Mills. Even some cool
dancefloor tracks, which nonetheless I can imagine working well
with some of the scenes from "Metropolis"

2 odd things: the quite noticeable tape his on all tracks, like
he mixed down to a cassette. And those liner notes!  Doesn't anyone
at Axis edit what he writes? I mean I know what he's trying to
say sort of, but he does this odd thing where he can't seem to
get the correct subject to be affected by the right verb.  Sentences
like:

"The probable cause, my mind being inflicted then becomes stimulated
not only by the plot but also, intrigued by the method in which
the producer choses to present the plot of the film to the viewer."

Err...

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jump.to/cornwarning -- Iowa's First Techno Record Label
http://www.mp3.com/chaircrusher -- tunes