Placid's Top 25 Acid House of all time, admittedly  not much 313 in here..but a
hell of a lot of 312 (it's only one digit out)

Can be heard here -http://soundcloud.com/placid_88 (be quick, download only
allows 100)

A 2 hour mix up of my current Top 25 or 'how many I can get in 2 hours' of acid
house tracks from the last 24 years......

You may notice Ive omitted a lot of 'classics'. I didnt want it to turn into a
acid thunder, acid over,magik feet mixathon... so i put stuff in there which
ive been into for years but might not mean that much to you...

If you fancy having your cerebral cortex massaged or hammered depending on your
acidic persuasion then give it a whirl.

No tracklist on this one for the moment - If you know your acid, you won't need
one ;)

All done with hands, records and a couple of technics 1210's