Didn't we chew over this weeks ago when the Guardian article was published?

Rob, UR are serious.  They have a coherent artistic and political
ideology, and they live in a city where sh*t is very serious.  They
also make really transcendently good dance music, and you don't have
to follow their politics to enjoy it.

David Guetta's ideology doesn't get much past cocaine and blow jobs
from underage girls. He's a modern day Liberace, except that he can't
even play a musical instrument.