From: David Hampson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 31 October 2000 6:27 PM
To: 313 list
Subject: [313] Record ID help!

I've picked up this very nice trancey techno release which it would be nice
to know what it is!  Its a 7" clear vinyl one sided flexi disc and a red
marbled with black 10" single which plays inside outwards.  It has no label
and the following messages on the pressing:

side one inner groove: WARP #1    WE KNOW WHO WE ARE     L-43084   MANUEL
AND CLIVE
side one outer groove:  FREQUENCIES IDENTIFIED ISOLATED AND DESTROYED    THE
TROUBLE WITH TRIBBLE IS
side two inner groove: WARP #2     NATIONAL SOUND (NSC) DETROIT    L-43084-X
side two outer groove:  PEACE TO ALL TECHNO PRISONERS 1994    LOVE TO LOVES

Any ideas?

BABY DIDDY