Had a chance to catch this while in SF this weekend.  A nice gallery
with a decent sound system, bar and good beats, what more could you
ask.  Well, how about my runnin' buddy Mikebee, Kuri Kondrak from
Seattle and the return of the dynamic duo of Matt Macqueen (late of
these precincts) and David Siska.

Matt sends regards to all -- he's been living in Palo Alto for a while
working at Motorola and gets out to play once in a while.

fh

--------------

QUADRANT
 Aug 4, 2012—Aug 5, 2012 |  10:00 pm—2:00 am

Come celebrate David Siska’s 40th (can you believe it? I can’t!) with us! Mass
amounts of
deep cuts, art, cocktails and dancing will surely make this evening a memorable
one!

NOTE: This is a surprise event for David so please do not post this on your
wall – BUT do
share with your friends by sending this invite!

Beats provided by:

mossmoss
 AYLI, RACECAR, SF

Kuri Kondrak
 Night Gallery, LWE, MLAT, Seattle

Matt MacQueen & David Siska
 Sonic Sunset, SF

Mike Bee
 Vinyl Dreams, SF

Additional special surprises are in the works for the evening!

Photographic Painter exhibition by Franz Szony

Project 1 Gallery
 251 Rhode Island, SF, CA
www.p1sf.com

9pm – 2am // FREE B4 11 > $5 after