remember the labels are the wrong way round on that losoul elevate
record. i only mention this because (the dearly departed) tom cox's
comment on discogs is definitely a review of the losoul original,
rather than theo's much mellower remix (which i can't really imagine
dropping an insane amount of times - it's great but not that type of
track, vs the original, which definitely is).