Got some spam today about the new Electrofunk site. Mr. De's got some unusual deals to say the least. I'm kind of hesitant to put in my cc info since I can't seem to figure out how to get my 5 free downloads for 2 days with the free membership but it says for 17.99 a month you get:

Unlimited Full downloads with no Drm of the best of our catalog
Unlimited downloads of our recording sessions posted the following day from there recording Label Partner membership provides for digital distribution via our partnership with the Orchard/IODA
Skype with Mr.De? to work out a plan for your release
Weekly updates of unreleased and out of print material

Or you can get your computer repaired for $50. It's kind of fascinating in a post music industry meltdown sort of way.

http://electrofunk.com