good mix! it made my morning at work easier!

net label : pertin-nce.ca
me : soundcloud.com/bleupulp

________________________________
 From: Placid <pla...@acid-house.net>
To: Three-One-Three <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 2:46:57 AM
Subject: (313) My Top 25 Dub Techno Mix

My top 25 Dub Techno tracks. (as at 27 September 2012.. as with my acid.. i
could do  the same title in two weeks and only play half the same records....

Of course there are some that could have gone on there,  and maybe a couple
that i thought went quite well rather than my favourites but overall its got a
nice little vibe going *..

* - i should really listen back to it at some point before making wild claims

Anyway  enjoy   Will do a tracklist at some point...  If anyone can name the
tracklist  Ill think of something nice to give them

Listen here

http://soundcloud.com/placid_88/top-25-dub-techno

Done in 1 hit on 2x1210's   oddly enough it was nearly all coloured vinyl..
(makes it very hard to see where it ends. as i found out a few times)  bring
back black…