From: darw_n [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:57 PM
To: Cyclone Wehner; 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: [313] Jeff Mills "Metropolis"

I figured that out, what I am a tad concerned with is what, or why, is "The
probable cause'" doing where it is?  I understand that he may be saying that
the probable cause of his creative stance on the film is what he describes
after, but notice I say "may".  There's art, then there's academics, and the
two tend to fumble over each other a lot...

The more I read it, I get the feeling that there is more context that would
make it sound better...

The thing is, he's using commas as if he's talking, pausing to think a
second, then continue.  No worry though, I tend to do that myself, but
sometimes, such as this, it can get more cumbersome than enjoyable...

Is this available through large distributors (Barnes and Noble, ect), and I
am sorry if someone answered this before, but what is the word on the film
being released?

darw_n