Anyone picking up any new Detroit releases (artist or label)? Any
recommendations?

There seems to be a ton out at the moment. Over the last few weeks and months I
have seen new releases from KDJ, Recloose, Andres, Huckaby, Theo, Kyle Hall,
Dwayne Jensen, Deepchord, Rob Hood, Mills, Scan 7, and Jared Wilson. I am sure
there are plenty of others I am missing.

I haven't picked up much lately but am thinking of picking a few things up to
warm up those cold winter nights on the way. Any recommendations would be
appreciated as I have found online clips can be a bit misleading.

Cheers,
John