Yes the early morning part of his set was very appreciable, i wish he could go like this on night long. I guess he was not as cheerful as he could be for his previous anniversaries.
He still has a lots of kindness for the true lovers.

“Andy Green”, ok i've got it now, you're Mr Verdant :)
I love your mixes on http://soundcloud.com/verdant-recordings
I encourage to listen to them, it's not only 313, but you always have a great deep selection.

See you!
— K*

PS: Benoit, i think we missed us again.