great mix & good vibe! thansk for this

net label : pertin-nce.ca
me : soundcloud.com/bleupulp

________________________________
 From: Andrew Green <mr.verd...@gmail.com>
To: "313@hyperreal.org 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 1:13:52 PM
Subject: (313) Deep House Mix - Detroit Inflected

Happy Friday's everyone,

I hope you will forgive the self promotion but I put in a late shift last night
at home and unusually ended up with a quite a decent effort .   There's the
usual heavy dose of Detroit based artists labels and producers I can't get
enough of at the moment. Its deep house essentially, mostly new acquisitions
but one or two older reference points too.

http://soundcloud.com/verdant-recordings/every-dog-has-its-day

"Every Dog Has It's Day"

When self restraint is never enough.......

The Nathaniel X Project TM   - Emotional High (Under Tones)
Black Jazz Consortium feat. Minako - Free Your Mind (Soul People Music)
Mike Huckaby - B1 [MI 20th Anniversary pt 2] (NDATL Musik)
Nitevision  - A2 [Distant Planes EP] (Chiwax)
FIT feat. Gunnar Wendel - Enter The Fog (FXHE)
K Alexi - B2 [1000 Shades of K EP] (Chiwax Classic Edition)
Professor Inc. - Elements Combined (BOE Recordings)
Steve Moore - Panther Moderns (L.I.E.S)
Kaspar - Cruising Andromeda (4 Lux White)
Ricardo Miranda - Mental Samurai (Neroli)
Pole - Düsseldorf [The Mike Huckaby S Y N T H Remix - Detroit] (-scape)
Omar S & K Alce - Jive Time (FXHE)
Hakim Murphy - Mad (Sound Black Recordings)
Aroy Dee - Clouds (Photic Fields)
Boo Willams - Mars [Brett Dancer 2002 remix] (Headphoniq)
Move D - Got Thing (Philpot)
Latin Impressions - Boca de Bondoneon (Om Records)
D’Pac - Everybody (Serious Grooves)
Jorge Caiado - Make Sure (Balance Recordings)
Tony Olliviera - Prophetic Light (Sistrum)
Deep 88 - Grancartridge (12 Records)
John Beltran - Beauty of Life (Styrax)

vinyl mix,  November 2012

ENJOY!!