Stories like this one are very common, i think. Artists that do not get
paid, ripped off etc etc. The worst of them being Larry Sherman and Trax
Records.

But you never hear of the companies that actually do a good job. Last year
I had the pleasure of having a track included on the Fabric 60 Dave Clarke
compilation. I think both Fabric and Tracksuite both do a fine job, Just
this last week I got another royalty-statement from them in the mail. And I
must add that this was my first bit of experience with labels and royalties
and stuff, and so far so good.

--
| http://soundcloud.com/w1b0 |
http://vibedeck.com/wibo/<http://vibedeck.com/w1b0/>|