Hmm, not sure if my previous post showed up or not?

Been on the list for at least ten years now.  Lurking mostly now, here in
the great northern midwest, and also listening to more geetar/rock stuff
than techno.  But I've been going through my discogs.com "want list" and
culling a lot of old things I used to think I really needed.  Finding that
the older I've gotten the more pounding I like my techno.  Also weirder
things.  Strangely, drum & bass has been popular in my playlist as it was
never something I got into years back.

Haven't bought a new techno/house/electronic record in ages.

MEK