I'm still here. I think I joined around 2005 or so after hearing about the
list from  a friend of mine who lurks notoriously on this list. (Hi OL!)

Anton

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Earle [mailto:ea...@isolar.dyndns.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:35 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) roll call?

On Nov 28, 2012, at 3:47 PM PST, Mel N <mymachines...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ohh since 1998/1999 I think.. ...
>
> Greg I thought you were on since the email list formed :p

Nah.  I remember Fixer (I think?) told me about the list earlier back in
like '94 or '95 but like I said, I foot-dragged for a while.  I have no idea
why  :-)

Phred: I think my first music list was Paul Moore's "nm-list" that started
in 1987.  Paul and I are still good friends, 25 years later.

        - Greg

P.S. I am just replying to annoy Joe Babylon.