Yep, his recent live/dj sets have been amazing by all accounts.

He's also released a lesser known mini album, Niteroi, that was, and still
might be available at the Axis web shop, bundled with a concept tshirt.
Stylistically it's a nice blend between his more recent stuff and Every Dog Has
His Day albums.

-w.