Still here, lurking for a few years now, subbed since uh 1998 or 99 I think.
Totally relate to what Kent wrote, in particular age & a good night's sleep ;)
Having said that, dancing to great music and putting on parties still excites
me!!
Love from London (ex Kassel/DE)

Anya x

Sent from device at large