Hi all,

Still here, subbed for a year around 98 then again in 2002, here ever since.
Based just outside London these days, with 2 lovely kids now.   Still doing
music as much as I can, which is obviously far less than before I had them!
I'm training them up though, my girl is already a big depeche mode fan :). And
my boy loves hitting my drum machines.
Along with everything else...

Cheers
Matt