hehe, over thanksgiving, my cousin told/showed me what this 'Gangnam
Style' was on her ipad.  i didn't know what the heck that was.
actually my dad brought it up over dinner lol because my other cousin
in L.A. wants to go to music school (but his parents are hem-ing and
haw-ing about paying for it) and the convo just went thataway.  the
stuff that gets over these days...