Hi Arturo,
I bought an app called 'Midi-to' for controlling scratch which works ok,
but to be honest only used it a couple of times - it seemed more hassle
that it was worth to set it up and didn't really offer any advantage over
the normal interface, other than being able to place the tablet wherever
you want.   I haven't seen anything which displays the track names and
folders on the tablet and allows you to load from there, which would be
ideal...

cheers,
matt

--