I'm usually low key on NYE as well, although in Detroit,
Interdimensional Transmissions NYE parties are always killer. I'm
going to try and see my good friend sing blues, folk, and rock with
her band in Ypsilanti. Ha! No techno for me that night.

I am so delighted to see Marcellus Pittman getting more recognition.
He is fantastic. His productions are always great. Chicago Nights is
my favorite, I think. And he's a good DJ, too. He usually surprises me
with his selection from specific tracks to entire genres. He does
different types of sets in different types of venues really well. I've
been blown away by his really dark, hard techno sets at places like
Smart Bar in Chicago, funky disco sets in little clubs in Detroit, and
lots of other stuff.

--
Denise Dalphond
www.schoolcraftwax.com