Kent, you do great work, in word and song. Thanks for posting this, I'm
listening right now.

I've had some pretty silly computer issues over the past year and a half
that have kept me a bit muffled: old mac, PC processor, old operating
system. Now that is corrected. Still an old mac, but an intel mac. Now I do
stuff. Downloading mixes was even sketchy on that old biddie of a computer.
I couldn't update my blog properly. Plenty of internet issues. Certainly
plenty of music management issues.

But now I'm back baby. Back to just reading 313 and downloading? No.
Contributing!

One reason of many that I have such affection for this list are the mixes
that you all post. I've got great mixes going back quite a number of years.
Some that I still listen to. I can remember them by particular songs in
them that impacted me in a serious way when I was younger. I was just
playing a sonic sunset show from 2005 for my man last night. He's a serious
Detroit and music guy, but in slightly different music circles than me. It
was fun to share it with someone who could appreciate it, but didn't yet
know about it.

I love good DJ mixes because I always want to collect more music than I can
reasonably afford. With a good mix, I get to hear potentially great music
that I don't have, or won't have. Thanks to all of you who share that.

Sincerely,
Denise

--
Denise Dalphond