Yeah it's on my man!  Getting the tracks together and planning on
playing a good amount of unreleased stuff from Rondenion and the
Compass album...it's really a pleasure and privilege to play with
artists of this caliber that I respect deeply (no pun intended hehe)

Joe

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:39 AM,  <andrewdukecognit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All the best with the Connecting The Compass release part in Detroit tomorrow
> night. Wish I could be there.
>
> On 2013-03-08, at 11:57 AM, Joe Marougi <jmaro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the support Andrew!!  Nice track listing and mix :-)
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks new
>> email address <andrewdukecognit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> been busy with the kids, so it has been a while since I've posted a
>>> mixshow/podcast;
>>> just posted a brand new mix with lots of goodies (available to
>>> download or stream),
>>> plus a show from the archives:
>>>
>>> https://soundcloud.com/andrewdukecognitionaudio/andrew-duke-in-the-mix-show
>>>
>>> 01 Marcellus Pittman--Defstar (Rick Wilhite mix/re-edit); Connecting
>>> The Compass comp (Roundabout Sounds RS006)
>>> 02 Whodat--Shut Up And Dance (Whodat Rudimental); The Recovery (Uzuri 19)
>>> 03 Andrew Duke--Giuseppe's Groove (XDB remix); Giuseppe's Groove
>>> 04 Carlos Nilmmns--Light & Shadow ft Keter Darker; Cupid And Psyche
>>> (Ornaments ORN25)
>>> 05 Sylvie Foret & Jerome Sydenham--No Shade; No Shade (Ibadan IRC018)
>>> 06 Chicago Skyway--Thunder; Thunder (Altered Moods AMR-29R)
>>> 07 Holtoug--Used To Be My Girl; Livingroom Techno 3 split (Connaisseur
>>> CNS012D)
>>> 08 Rondenion--She Said He Said; Soul Desire (Roundabout Sounds RS007)
>>> 09 Drivetrain--The Greatest; Reverence comp (Soiree SRT155)
>>> 10 Terrace--Out Of Time; Time Frame (EevoNext NEXT42)
>>> 11 Jenifa Mayanja--You Will Stay (Dedication); Undersoul split (Bumako
>>> BU-M21)
>>> 12 Different World (Claude Young & Takasi Nakajima)--Think Twice;
>>> Archives 1 split (Indigo Aera 007.1)
>>> 13 Sade--Morning Bird (Andrew Duke edit)
>>> 14 Shawn Rudiman--Until The Morning (Deep); Monolithic
>>> Soul--Installment I (Detroit Techno Militia DTMD006)
>>> 15 Terrence Dixon--A2; Untitled (Surface SFTDX001)
>>> 16 John Tejada--Operation Photon; Knights Of The Sad Pattern II comp
>>> (Pro-Tez 29)
>>> 17 Myles Serge--Ghosts; Ghosts (MS01)
>>> 18 Axel Boman--Television People; Black Magic Boman (Hypercolour HYPE31)

>>> http://myspace.com/andrewduke