On Mar 7, 2013, at 7:01 PM PST, John Sokolowski wrote:

> This one tickle your fancy, Greg? I hear you might be at the fest this year?

Already got a reservation at The Shorecrest  :-)

It'll probably be my Festival swan song, so I hope to see everyone one
last time ...

> Made it to one City Club Richie party 10+ years ago. It was during a non-fest
> weekend and one of the last times I saw him. It was also excellent. He was
> going between Blackwater, to Ass-N-Tities to Queen's Flash Gordon. He it at
> his best when his sets are diverse IMHO.

Yup, precisely why I want to see this one, to see if he'll do it again.

I remember at Control 2 he played stuff like his own edits of "Energy
Flash" and "I Called U".  Hoping this time 'round he'll do it up the
same way.  (This time, I'm bringing earplugs)

        - Greg