That's exactly it, really I'm interested in making "drum machine + weird
sounds" tracks. Truth be told, I've had a long-held fascination with music by
Neil Landstrumm (in the 90's) alongside Detroit classics such as Direct Beat,
Drexciya, Red Planet and Jeff Mills. I'll post some of the music that's been
exciting me recently in another post...

I'm a novice when it comes to music production but I used to mix the kind of
music mentioned above at a bunch of different places so I hope I'll be in the
right ballpark for a certain kind of audience. I figure I can improve my skills
 and I'm learning about it all. Maybe it's enough sometimes to have a feeling
for something and let it take shape.

My sights are set on more improvised performance for castle parties, and
outdoor events in fields and forests. I may be somewhat autistic and music is a
form of communication that seemed to bridge that in some way. It feels good to
be part of the collective. I'm fine in small familiar groups socially. I can
play to a crowd. I often found that rewarding.

I'm not seeking financial gains if there were interest from any label for any
of my tracks. I'm interested in being creative. If anyone cares to include
anything I do in a mix then naturally I'm very happy.