Is there any place one can hear it?

Looks like it will be available on the CD mix of the comp and as part of the
digital release per the Minus site. I am pretty sure this was the first time I
went to the Minus site since Theorem stopped releasing music on the label :)

Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 11:35:55 -0400
From: jwan.al...@gmail.com
To: andrewdukecognit...@gmail.com
CC: 313@hyperreal.org; i...@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) new Theorem!

that would be nice! Those THX released still hold up for me.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Andrew Duke In The Mix/Cognition Audioworks
<andrewdukecognit...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not sure if it is an older unreleased track or a new song, but a forthcoming
compilation on Minus out later this month (apparently all unreleased material)
has a Theorem track on it called Formulate. Soundin' good. Hopefully this means
more Theorem music to come.

Andrew

--
http://andrewdukeinthemix.com