There was just something about the thing that on thump series by vice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rZR4TLCAI9c

All the episodes so far have been pretty interesting.

As someone who moved here about a year ago I feel like I haven't even scratched
the surface of Brooklyn.

I haven't been to Academy yet. I mostly go to Halcyon and A1 for used and
L.I.E.S. releases ;)

Regards,

Ramon