Here are the first recordings I have found from our Outlet Collective parties,
I still haven't found the Substance live set or the UR DJ sets. I'll keep
looking

Tony did our Christmas party and asked if he could play what ever he wanted,
which was fine by us. So it's got a fair few classics on it, Chi & 313, as well
as some unusual tracks for Surgeon to play, like Yoko Ono, some instrumental
disco track that I can't place but defo know, a few reggae tracks and a mad
Black Sabbath edit near the end.
The link says part 2, but it's the whole set, part 1 are the warm up sets.
Surgeon, December 2005
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ks6tt

Terrace did a live set for us and Stefan stayed for a few days to hang out
after he had some fun stories to tell regarding Derrick May & Carl Craig.
Towards the end of the live set there's a full on 303 assault as Stefan's
partner in the Acid Junkies was also at the party and jump up on stage and
started playing with Stefan, which was a cool surprise.
13th November 2004
http://www.sendspace.com/file/632hqm

This link is for Terrance Parker who we brought over and promoted the party as
Outlet Collective presents the RUCK, with a few other people involved in the
promotion to help.
TP was excellent and I don't think the recording does the set justice, I've
been told by people that this was one of the fave Outlet parties. As you would
think he goes all over the place and shows his skills off to the max, 2 copies
of loads of records, he gives a little talk at the end too, which was fun.
9th September 2006
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mirah3