Hi Fred-
Long time 313 lurker here. I just wanted to add some feedback:

- Loved KDJ -- especially the fact that he actually spun vinyl. I think he even
played some Genesis (Phil Collins era no less) in that crazy set.
- Richie Hawtin was really fun. I enjoyed the whole thing.
- DJ Minx! Amazing. That woman can command an audience.
- Audion -- loved Audion live. He really took advantage of the Red Bull Academy
sound.
- Dan Bell -- great groove in his set. Made in Detroit's sound was perfect for
his set. (And vinyl again!). I can't believe I've never seen him DJ.
- Rrose -- unbelievable. My favorite set of the festival despite the crowded
underground stage/weather.

I was a little disappointed with the MID sound system on Monday. It didn't do
justice to what Carlos Souffront had to offer.

Detroit notes: Drove by the Packard Plant. I was sad to see how it's
deteriorated in the past (almost 20 years). Loved the Heidelberg Project. I'm
so glad it's still there (at least in part).

Back to lurking…. :-)

-Suzane