Tristan,

Carl is playing at a large-scale Bugged Out event in Prestatyn (North Wales) on the 17th. Named the 'Bugged Out Weekender', the event features Carl, Richie Hawtin, Felix Da Housecat, Green Velvet, Justin Robertson, Dave Clarke, plus a fair amount of tat to boot.

Tickets are £99, which seems rather steep. The event is set at a 'holiday camp' and so the prices include a chalet for the duration.

I really don't know how much of a success the event will be - personally I can think of better ways of spending a hundred quid - and many alternative settings where I'd rather see Carl spin!

NC