What Kevin said.  When I see something that crazy, it's like there's
someone who opened up his forehead and let all the chaos of the
universe move into his frontal lobes.  And the video might be simply a
funny home-made Hindu religious movie, if not for the insanely
distorted, messy soundtrack.

It isn't that he isn't talented, it's his anti-technique. He swings at
every pitch like he's going to belt it out of the park, and he always
misses.