At last!
For those unwilling to shell out on a copy of the
original Cowley Megamix (or more likely for those
unable to find it), this amazing track is part of the
new DJ Hell Fuse mix (see below).
Can anyone confirm though - is this the full version?

2xLP
 DONNA SUMMER-I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley megamix)
 69-Desire
 CHE-The Incident (Wet Dream mix)
 PHUTURE-Rise From Your Grave
 LIAISONS DANGEREUSES-Aavant-Apres Mars
 FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD-Two Tribes (Annihilation mix)
 MAURIZIO-M5
 THE FLYING LIZARDS-Steam Away
 DOPPLEREREFFEKT-Rocket Scientist
 SPEEDY J-Evolution

 CD
 SPEEDY J-Evolution
 MAURIZIO-M5
 RYDIMS-Version
 CHE-The Incident (Wet Dream mix)
 ORANGE LEMON-The Texican (extended club mix)
 LIAISONS DANGEREUSES-Aavant-Apres Mars
 TUXEDOMOON-What Use
 69-Desire
 MITSU-Shylight
 DONNA SUMMER-I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley megamix)
 SPARKS-Beat The Clock
 PHUTURE-Rise From Your Grave
 FOREMOST POETS-Pressin On
 BOUGIE SOLITERRE-Superficial
 FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD-Two Tribes (Annihilation mix)
 DOPPLEREREFFEKT-Rocket Scientist
 ANDREW MC LAUGHIAN-Love Story
 FILLIPPO NAUGHTY MOSCATELLO-Disco Volante
 THE FLYING LIZARDS-Steam Away

cheers,

Dan

http://www.mp3.com/DanButler