I've listened several times and am generally disappointed in it.   The
tracks I like most are those where Juan's influence seems more
obvious.  The others just seem to meander.

Overall,  it definitely hasn't grabbed me the way I'd hoped it would.
I'll have to revisit it when I'm in a different musical mood.

I do like the album a little better on headphones than through speakers, though.