Hi,

i could see them in January in Düsseldorf, Germany with the 3-D show and
honestly i was not so surprised as it was just the known videos just in 3-D. i
have expected a bit more and more contemporary style. there is much more what
you can do actually.

but yeah, it was Kraftwerk in 3-D and it looks nice...