Haha.
Im here with a mate and he said the EXACT same thing…….
That along with the fact he is an average DJ and no where near UR standard….
My afternoon atm is sitting on the deck with 4 brand new UR mixes lined up
fresh from Submerge.
Started with John Collins, then i have Nomadico, Mark Flash, and Skurge lined
up :)
Just wondered.
He is poisoning the name…. :)
Peace