hi,

One of my more successful efforts on the decks i'd like to share going into the
weekend.

Taking in a few styles of deep techno and house with a generous dose of D.

thanks

https://soundcloud.com/verdant-recordings/m

m.

m is for......

Wild Planet /Frozen Signal (430 West)
Alton Miller /Inner8 [Dexter’s DXR Remix] (Clone)
Aybee /ACGT (Soul People Music)
Dakini 9 /Kuiper Belt (Plan B)
Anton Kubikov /Jan4BG (StudioR.TV)
Vercetti Technicolor /Delphic Ghosts (Hotmix)
Vernon Felicity /Breaking Silence (M>O>S)
Quadrant /Infinition (R&S Records)
Timeline /Time Sensitive [Los Hermanos mix] (UR)
Joe Drive /That’s How I Feel (Aesthetic Audio)
Jorge Zamacona /Effort [Extended] (Sushitech)
Smith-Hall /The Thesis (Mixmode)
Floorplan /Never Grow Old (M Plant)
Black Jack /Triaxial (Soiree International)
Stephen Hitchell /For Convextion (Echocord)
Sebastien San /Enchanted (Night Drive Music)
Lord of the Isles /Dont Reach (Cocktail d’Amore Music)
Monkey Maffia /Filter Funk (Geigling)
Fulbert /Feel It (Foul & Sunk)
Garret David /I Can’t Take It [Queen Mix] (Balance Music)
Axel Boman /Holy Love (Pampa)

 7 comments