Robert Hood Nightime World 3
most of the Sistrum, FXHE, Finale Sessions and Aesethetic Audio Catalogues :
too many to pick from
Track Mode still releasing good deep house
Mike Huckaby and Delano Smith have some lovely releases on Berlin label
Sushitech but id go straight for the Deep Fundamentals EP on Mixmode as  DS's
best release so far
Deepchord/CV313 .....  picks would be the DC reissues,  Coldest Season and
Hashbar Remnants

Detroit Beatdown comp on Third Ear
Rick Wilhites Connecting The Compass Compilation &
Detroit In The Dark Volume 2 on Still Music

Soiree International still going strong

Sound Signature :  Check out Jay Daniel and Specter (though he's from Chicago)

Luke Hess, Scott Grooves YES!

and if your looking beyond Detroit into NY And Chicago

Amir Alexander
Hakim Murphy
Chicago Skyway
Ike Velez