When he and Mark played the main stage at DEMF a few years ago, I
don't think there was anything "smooth" about the transitions.
No matter, I'm not a stickler for seamlessly beatmatched DJ sets anyway.

Last night, Moritz's set wasn't clunky at all and it was much more
uptempo than I was expecting.  He played a very good mix of styles,
with a few surprises along the way.

I stayed until 2am and feel exhausted now!  Now I've gotta find a way
to muster up enough energy for Derrick tonight...