I for one like listening to other list members works so it doesn't bother
me if anyone posts their updates. In fact.... I added 2  songs to my site
this week. One called "veinte duros" I wrote last weekend, and another
called "lichen" which is about a year and a half old that i hadn't gotten
around to posting. Feedback always appreciated!
www.mp3.com/dickrichards

Nice work Scott. I'm listening through all your tracks right now.

Is there anyone else with stuff up? The only ones I know of are christian
bloch and darw_n.

--dick richards