Homelands is cancelled due to a few unforeseen circumstances but will
probably come back in the New Year.

Some of the acts are likely to still come out and play various club dates
anyway. This is being worked out now.

Agent Mad, who were one of the teams behind the event, are planning another
cool party in Melbourne on the same weekend (the 9th of Dec) with some of
the acts - rumoured are Green Velvet, Peace Division and those Australian
favourites the Space DJz. This should be very, very worthwhile. I imagine
these acts may play other dates around the country.

Laurent Garnier is still coming to Australia - and I have confirmed this
with the Melbourne promoter orchestrating his tour (Hardware). He was set to
do just Sydney Homelands, not Melbourne Homelands, all along, and was then
set to play a Hardware party and the latter party remains unaffected. The
confusion about this arrangement arose from the fact that the ads or press
releases applicable to Sydney Homelands were placed in both the Sydney and
Melbourne press.

And so Laurent will still be playing Hardware 17 with Cari Lekebusch at the
Melbourne Docks. It's a stripped down live show - should be fantasique.
Check out the street press for more info.

As I say, the Sydney end for Laurent was still being confirmed as of Friday
- likely to be just a venue switch - but there should be more info on this
and any other dates for the other acts on Monday/Tuesday. I am sure it will
work out just fine.

I am looking into the Surburban Knight one.