Sweet!  Yep, it is at the old Elysium, its now called the White House.
Bruce Bailey has earned his title of King of Detroit House over the years.
 I've worn through most of the CDs he's given me!

There's pre-sales still available online.
http://www.wantickets.com/JodieJodieS

I'll have hard tickets available for $20 starting Friday night if we manage
to meet up somewhere during the weekend.  Tickets at the door start at $25.
 The party runs from 8pm-8am on Sunday night.  I'm so excited I can't wait
till Sunday!  Derrick, Stacey Hale, Bruce, plus Marissa Guzman, Oscar P,
Todd Weston...  every name on the bill has made me dance my booty off on
many occasion.

Jodie Svagr

313-915-1164
uandidesigndetr...@gmail.com