Stacey Pullen's Stand is included on the new Slam mix-CD, Past
Lessons/Future Theories - I know some people on this list have wanted this
track. This is a taster for non-DJs, I guess!

This is actually a very nice double set with tracks by E Dancer, Ron Trent,
Mark Flash, Chez Damier, Silicone Soul, Bushwacka!, Trevor Rockcliffe, Umek,
Samuel L Sessions, Josh Wink & Lil Louis, DJ Rush, Gaetano Parisio, Slam and
DJ Rolando (Mad Mike's String Mix of Jaguar).

It's just out through Distinct'ive Breaks (DMC Australia).